Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's been how long?

So, if you're reading this then I'm very proud of you.  Lol its been a while since I wrote.  I wish I was better at it.  Like some amazing bloggers.  Just seems like I'm not that interesting.  Then I thought,  I really don't keep a journal.  So I better start writing things down somewhere.  

Life has been throwing me some amazing curve balls.  All the while I keep thinking. What am I to learn from this?

I was asked by a person that is offended by my illnesses.  It's not like I love being sick.  Having to take medications.  Paying bills for dr after dr visits. Then going to new Dr's then trying out some new thing to see if that helps.

I will say one thing.  This might come across very rude. But if you know or see someone who is battling physical, emotional or mental illness.  Do not.  I repeat do not day to them "well if you only....."  Or "well my friend who has almost the same thing but not really swears by this oil company that this helped her.  You shold do it." The worst by far has been "gosh really?  You're always having something wrong.  Maybe it's all in your head. "
Ummmm no.  It's not in my head.  I do have many crappy things. I do have one thing that a lot of people with chronic fatigue, pain.  Sufferrs do not have.  I have optimism.  I love looking at the bright side of things.  It makes me happy and I put on my happy face and go about my daily stuff.  Some days my daily is just laying flat on my back while I read.

Ok ok so let's move on.  Christmas is here. One of my most favorite holiday of the entire year.  I love it.  The music,  feeling,  love, comfort, joy and peace you feel every year.  Sometimes I wish it was this feeling all the time but then it wouldn't be special.
This year is hard.  My mom isn't here.  She is usually doing something amazing for people.  She would come over and visit help with laundry,  cleaning up and loving on the kids.

I've decided to make the best of it.  The hardest thing for me is to not over do it.  I love doing things.  If I'm in the right mindset then I overdo it then I pay for it.

Ok gag sorry. Ok so this Christmas were in scouts.  We're going to visit the beehive house in our stake. v We will be singing and visiting the elderly in our stake.  It makes seth uncomfortable,  but to bad for him.  Plus if we sing off tune most of them went even notice.

I've been slowly getting gifts for not only my own but also for my nieces and nephew's.   I love all of them.  Even my "adopted" ones.  They make my life so happy.  I'm sad that babies are becoming things of the past. But that means I'm closer to becoming a grandma.  Lol I can be a grandma in 10 years.  I know that doesn't seem so close.  Most of the readers may think I'm crazy.  Lol but I love snuggling and kissing those cute babies.

Well. I hope that everyone will have a fantastic day.  Remember CHRIST is in Christmas.  Make sure he's a part of it.

Also count your blessings not your troubles.

1 comment:

Laus said...

I read it. Ready for a girls' night with you and Dannan! I am with Seth. I don't sing so I understand the "dread" of caroling. But it's for a good cause and makes for good family memories, so it happens.