My Birthday celebrations started very quietly in the early morning. It was about 4 am and I awoke from a very deep sleep. At first I thought it was because of the lava lamp in Dannan's room. I got up and turned it off and laid back down.
I then felt a very calming feeling. It was my mom. I knew it was her. Because she is the only one that could make me feel that way. I relished in it. I don't know why I didn't just talk out loud but I signed "Thank you mom. Thank you for coming on my Birthday. I love you so much and miss you." I then went back to a deep sleep and was so comfortable. Which is a big thing.
I woke with a huge head ache on top of the bright light of the lava lamp. The head ache went away once I felt the feeling. I also had a dream of snow lightly falling all around. I remember thinking how strange it was to be warm and snowing in the dream, but I felt calm and very serine. I feel blessed to know that I can feel the spirit. I feel very blessed to have her come at such a special time. It was just me and her. No one else could interrupt me. No kids to run around, no silliness, just me and her. I pray that all my siblings will be able to feel this great gift on their birthdays. Along with my children and their children.
After that all that amazing experience I went to bed again till 9 am. Then I just laid in bed not wanting to move. (my back has this thing lately of just aching all the time and I was comfy and didn't want to move) Till about 11:30 am when a knock came to the door. I thought it was one of the neighbor kids. Then I heard a sweet little voice saying "HI! Were here to play and I brought your mom flowers for her birthday! Where is she?" LOL I died. I closed my bedroom door and quickly got dressed. I then went out and found it was Ava's cute voice and Rachael Lau came and took the kids so I could go up to Draper and visit Seth and go to lunch. I felt so blessed. I couldn't find my wallet for the life of me but oh well. Met Seth and went to Letherbys. You guys! It was Delicious! It made me sick because of how wonderful it was. Then I drove home in the rain storm.
Little fun fact. Did you know that on July 29th in Utah Valley there is a 68% chance it will rain on that day. It's true and I LOVE it. I love when it rains. Specifically with thunder.
Then took a nap from the sugar rush I had gotten from the ice cream. I am getting old. I could have eaten twice that size in less time and not have had any problem with it. This time it just wiped me out.
After the nap Seth was home and we went to Mc.Donalds because 1. I felt sick to eat anymore food and 2. The kids could get out and play.
Then my dad called and we met up at Macey's food store. He bought Ice cream for me and my family with chocolate chip cookies. It was fun just hanging out and having fun with the family. Ashlynn joined because Sloan was doing school work.
I am so blessed to have so many friends and family. They have been my everything. I am sure that it wont stop there. I have another friend who wants to take me out and my SIL who wants to go back to Letherby's sometime and have ice cream.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer. :D
I then felt a very calming feeling. It was my mom. I knew it was her. Because she is the only one that could make me feel that way. I relished in it. I don't know why I didn't just talk out loud but I signed "Thank you mom. Thank you for coming on my Birthday. I love you so much and miss you." I then went back to a deep sleep and was so comfortable. Which is a big thing.
I woke with a huge head ache on top of the bright light of the lava lamp. The head ache went away once I felt the feeling. I also had a dream of snow lightly falling all around. I remember thinking how strange it was to be warm and snowing in the dream, but I felt calm and very serine. I feel blessed to know that I can feel the spirit. I feel very blessed to have her come at such a special time. It was just me and her. No one else could interrupt me. No kids to run around, no silliness, just me and her. I pray that all my siblings will be able to feel this great gift on their birthdays. Along with my children and their children.
After that all that amazing experience I went to bed again till 9 am. Then I just laid in bed not wanting to move. (my back has this thing lately of just aching all the time and I was comfy and didn't want to move) Till about 11:30 am when a knock came to the door. I thought it was one of the neighbor kids. Then I heard a sweet little voice saying "HI! Were here to play and I brought your mom flowers for her birthday! Where is she?" LOL I died. I closed my bedroom door and quickly got dressed. I then went out and found it was Ava's cute voice and Rachael Lau came and took the kids so I could go up to Draper and visit Seth and go to lunch. I felt so blessed. I couldn't find my wallet for the life of me but oh well. Met Seth and went to Letherbys. You guys! It was Delicious! It made me sick because of how wonderful it was. Then I drove home in the rain storm.
Little fun fact. Did you know that on July 29th in Utah Valley there is a 68% chance it will rain on that day. It's true and I LOVE it. I love when it rains. Specifically with thunder.
Then took a nap from the sugar rush I had gotten from the ice cream. I am getting old. I could have eaten twice that size in less time and not have had any problem with it. This time it just wiped me out.
After the nap Seth was home and we went to Mc.Donalds because 1. I felt sick to eat anymore food and 2. The kids could get out and play.
Then my dad called and we met up at Macey's food store. He bought Ice cream for me and my family with chocolate chip cookies. It was fun just hanging out and having fun with the family. Ashlynn joined because Sloan was doing school work.
I am so blessed to have so many friends and family. They have been my everything. I am sure that it wont stop there. I have another friend who wants to take me out and my SIL who wants to go back to Letherby's sometime and have ice cream.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their summer. :D
2 comments:
I like to think of it as getting greater not older. You know greater than numbers, the larger number is always greater and I remind myself how awesome it is to know someone 100 years old and how I always marvel and dream up some magical life they've lived...okay but you should also know the flowers were NOT me. Those were definitely the kids (Dakota, Ava, & Andrew picking and buying them.) I sent you to lunch :)
Love you, my special sister.
Post a Comment