Well things here just are warming up. And not just the weather. I have been more diligent in getting my tushy out of the house and playing with cousins and with friends. The Provo Rec Center has saved many a insane days. We go at least 3 times a week. This week we actually went out to the out door pool. Which was surprisingly warm. Normally it is freezing cold. But it was a nice luke warm. Which is a ton better than freezing.
I have also been teaching my kids how to swim. Which is another reason why I am having a blast. Ethan has had to many close calls to be completely comfortable with the pool. He is struggling and I have been trying really hard to get him to not be so afraid of the water. He has been getting better but still... if I am in arms length he will quickly grab ahold of me (drowning me in the process.) and gasp as if he was dying. The funnest thing about him learning is seeing him overcome something that has basically physically paralyzed him from fear to somewhat little better.
My favorite person to teach as of late is my little Kayla. She just LOVES the water. She will let go and try to hard to swim. Smiling and eyes wide open "swimming" LOVE it. And when she comes out she is not gasping for air or coughing. She holds her breath and tries so hard to move her legs and arms. It makes me smile that she just loves it that much.
With my mom recovering and I trying to be there for her as much as a busy mom like me can be. She has had a rough go. Blood clots, hospital stays. At the point of not being there all the time. It has been amazing to see the Lords hand in so many ways.
Ok well my mind is going all directions. I am going to sleep.
I have also been teaching my kids how to swim. Which is another reason why I am having a blast. Ethan has had to many close calls to be completely comfortable with the pool. He is struggling and I have been trying really hard to get him to not be so afraid of the water. He has been getting better but still... if I am in arms length he will quickly grab ahold of me (drowning me in the process.) and gasp as if he was dying. The funnest thing about him learning is seeing him overcome something that has basically physically paralyzed him from fear to somewhat little better.
My favorite person to teach as of late is my little Kayla. She just LOVES the water. She will let go and try to hard to swim. Smiling and eyes wide open "swimming" LOVE it. And when she comes out she is not gasping for air or coughing. She holds her breath and tries so hard to move her legs and arms. It makes me smile that she just loves it that much.
With my mom recovering and I trying to be there for her as much as a busy mom like me can be. She has had a rough go. Blood clots, hospital stays. At the point of not being there all the time. It has been amazing to see the Lords hand in so many ways.
Ok well my mind is going all directions. I am going to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment