I was always confused about these lyrics sung by the Beatles. But then I realized what they meant after this month. Seriously I have seen Seth maybe...2 or 3 full days and some time between. He has been working so hard. I am so grateful that he has a job and is able to provide for us. But geese you would think that they would give him some breathing time.
With everything going on I have had really no time to think. I feel like I am always on the go. Go do this, now this and then we shall put this on you. I still am attending the pool and I do allow my son to "babysit" his brothers and sister so I could go work out. (Which is something I so need) I have been getting better at going and hopefully not cursing myself by writing this.
Passed another kidney stone, but lucky for me that it didn't require much and it was a tiny little thing. Who knew something so small could cause so much pain?
E is getting better and better each time we go swimming. He complains when we don't go to "lessons". But really I want to just enjoy swimming sometimes. He is also gearing up for Camp. Which is next month. I will miss him but it will be nice because then he can get some merits which are very hard to get on your own. I am so grateful for the scouting program and his scout leader and great friend Cory. He has been wanting to learn to do some more choir. But I do not have 300 dollars lying around to just have him take another course of choir. But he did enjoy the class he was able to take.
L is just L. He is always "forgetting" to take his medication. And when he forgets YOU KNOW! He is all over the place and cannot for one minuet sit still. He talks back, hits and fights and then he is rude. Gah I am like "LOGAN TAKE YOUR MEDS!" now I am not a pill pusher. But for goodness sake that child will live longer if he does take his medication. When he is on it. BEST child award to him. He is very diligent in getting his chores done and gets them done fast. He doesn't complain and whine like most of my kids do and is done before noon. Oh and L can totally swim, dive, and rock wall climb. He loves it.
T this sweet child is becoming more and more of a not so sweetie. I am very sad about this. Most days he is so sweet. Doesn't bother people and is very sweet and kind. But during some nights I think an evil bug bites his butt and makes him one of the most orneriest people in the world. He whines and complains and thinks that I don't love him because I wont take him to a place he thinks we should go. But, when he is not bitten by that nasty bug. He is so SOOOOOOOOOO good! Listens and tries to do what is told. It is so nice when I have to not get after them. He is also getting better at doing things on his own. He is also learning the art of swimming. But what he loves most is going to the bottom of the pool and finding "treasures" like band aids and bringing them to me. Why? I have no idea. Wish it was more of the sparkly kind. : D
D oh D. Seriously. Are they sure that PMS doesn't come before they hit puberty? Because there are days. She has a total drama melt down along with fights and biting. Yeah we are working on that. She is doing GREAT on swimming. The one thing she needs to work on is breathing. Since you know. It is kind of important to breath. I like to breath. She also spits like a sailor and hits like Mohammad Ali. I am very sure I spelled that wrong. So dont sue me.
I have been a bad daughter and haven't seen my mom that much. It has been way to crazy with Seth being gone and with the kids the way they are that I don't want to put my mom through that. She is to sweet and to worn out to take care of them while I take care of her. I want to be there for her and comfort her when she hurts and bring her yummy meals and etc... But it seems that my summer is slipping away from me and I cannot get a hold of it.
One thing I do hope we do before summer is out is that Seth will be home and we can go camping. I NEED to camp. If I don't do it at least once in a summer I feel like I didn't achieve anything. I guess that is all. Nothing else and if you see Seth. Say Hi. Because I don't see him often awake that is.
With everything going on I have had really no time to think. I feel like I am always on the go. Go do this, now this and then we shall put this on you. I still am attending the pool and I do allow my son to "babysit" his brothers and sister so I could go work out. (Which is something I so need) I have been getting better at going and hopefully not cursing myself by writing this.
Passed another kidney stone, but lucky for me that it didn't require much and it was a tiny little thing. Who knew something so small could cause so much pain?
E is getting better and better each time we go swimming. He complains when we don't go to "lessons". But really I want to just enjoy swimming sometimes. He is also gearing up for Camp. Which is next month. I will miss him but it will be nice because then he can get some merits which are very hard to get on your own. I am so grateful for the scouting program and his scout leader and great friend Cory. He has been wanting to learn to do some more choir. But I do not have 300 dollars lying around to just have him take another course of choir. But he did enjoy the class he was able to take.
L is just L. He is always "forgetting" to take his medication. And when he forgets YOU KNOW! He is all over the place and cannot for one minuet sit still. He talks back, hits and fights and then he is rude. Gah I am like "LOGAN TAKE YOUR MEDS!" now I am not a pill pusher. But for goodness sake that child will live longer if he does take his medication. When he is on it. BEST child award to him. He is very diligent in getting his chores done and gets them done fast. He doesn't complain and whine like most of my kids do and is done before noon. Oh and L can totally swim, dive, and rock wall climb. He loves it.
T this sweet child is becoming more and more of a not so sweetie. I am very sad about this. Most days he is so sweet. Doesn't bother people and is very sweet and kind. But during some nights I think an evil bug bites his butt and makes him one of the most orneriest people in the world. He whines and complains and thinks that I don't love him because I wont take him to a place he thinks we should go. But, when he is not bitten by that nasty bug. He is so SOOOOOOOOOO good! Listens and tries to do what is told. It is so nice when I have to not get after them. He is also getting better at doing things on his own. He is also learning the art of swimming. But what he loves most is going to the bottom of the pool and finding "treasures" like band aids and bringing them to me. Why? I have no idea. Wish it was more of the sparkly kind. : D
D oh D. Seriously. Are they sure that PMS doesn't come before they hit puberty? Because there are days. She has a total drama melt down along with fights and biting. Yeah we are working on that. She is doing GREAT on swimming. The one thing she needs to work on is breathing. Since you know. It is kind of important to breath. I like to breath. She also spits like a sailor and hits like Mohammad Ali. I am very sure I spelled that wrong. So dont sue me.
I have been a bad daughter and haven't seen my mom that much. It has been way to crazy with Seth being gone and with the kids the way they are that I don't want to put my mom through that. She is to sweet and to worn out to take care of them while I take care of her. I want to be there for her and comfort her when she hurts and bring her yummy meals and etc... But it seems that my summer is slipping away from me and I cannot get a hold of it.
One thing I do hope we do before summer is out is that Seth will be home and we can go camping. I NEED to camp. If I don't do it at least once in a summer I feel like I didn't achieve anything. I guess that is all. Nothing else and if you see Seth. Say Hi. Because I don't see him often awake that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment