Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April is almost gone!

Where in the world did the time go?  It seems that just yesterday I was writting about my surgery and how I am totally anti social.  LOL.  But it has been getting better and better daily.  I have wanted people to come over. I have called and returned phone calls.

People have been asking me to do photos.  Which is something I just love to do.  Now to get Sloan (Ashlynn's soon to be husband) to let me have his wonderful camera.  Or.. I just need to get one.  I love the different lenses he has and other items he has with this awesome camera.

Life is going great.  As you can see above.  One of my best friends had her baby.  And she is beautiful.  Ethan is going to be 12 tomorrow!  What the????  Yeah I can't believe it at all either.  Its impressive that I am a mother of a 12 year old.

Sorry my thoughts are every where it seems.  Conference was wonderful as always.  I had to read Elder Hollands talk.  (because he is amazing) I fell asleep for 4 hours.  I must have been so tired.  Because I remember sitting in the boys room just to get my headache to go away.  And it did.  But I was totally out.  I felt bad for missing the last part of conference.  But it was a much needed sleep.   I love conference Sunday though.

Oh and Ethan went to his first Preisthood session with Seth.  And I wanted to make sure they kept the tradition (in my family)  to go to dinner afterwards. I am sure he will remember that forever. I know that my brother still remembers going to "The Italian Place" with the deaf ward afterwards.  My dad misses that time.  But I know that it is a lasting memory that I am sure that all my boys will have.

Lets see.... I guess that is all.  Hahaha  Not much for me to report.  I will try really hard to keep up on my blog. Love you all.

No comments: