Monday, November 5, 2012

Crazy

Im talking about the weather.  It has been wild this fall.  It has to be one of the most PERFECT fall's since............  I was prego with Logan.  Perfect weather for Trick or Treating and for other Fall like activities   But the weird thing is that it snowed just a few days before all Hallows eve.  And me being the most awesome mom ever FORGOT her  camera for the second year in a row for pictures.  But however do not be sad.  I did take some with my "awesome camera" on my phone.  So behold the beauty.

Ethan was Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes,  Logan is from Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,  Truman was an Army man, and Dannan was a Pretty witch.  DO not get her mixed up with an ugly witch.  

I went to the school and helped out in Truman's class for their party.  It was fun.  I brought apple juice and dry ice to make a "Witches Calderon"  Treats and a book "I need my Monster" One of the most cutest books ever.  Seriously I LOVE it.  I read it and reread it six times.  I almost have it memorized along with voices and sounds.    If you don't have the book.  GET IT!   

Then I got home.  Made Dumplings.  SO GOOD!  Steve and Michelle will testify.  It even has Bacon in it and Michelle HATES bacon.  So Hey its something delish.   Then Michelle and I stayed home with the babe and vegged while the men took the children Trick or Treating.  Then they came home.  And we adults played scrabble and the kids played downstairs.  All in all it was a delightful night. 

As for how we are doing?  We are doing okay.  It has been hard for me not to cry every time I put on my pants, or a shirt I LOVED that doesnt fit anymore.  I want to loose weight.  But it is harder than I want it to be.  It shouldn't be this hard.  But it is.  Why you may ask.  I LOVE sugar.  I know I went off of it for a while.  but then I had some... and that was the end.  I really should go back on No sugar for the week.  And only on the weekends.  And Flour.  I don't like anything but Wheat flour.  So that is okay.  But it has to be pure wheat and NO other things in it.  I mean I don't even like the famously acclaimed "Texas Roadhouse Rolls"  YUCK yea I know to some this is blasphemous but eh you'll get more if you take me there.  Just sayin. 

Football game coming this weekend.  We will see how that will go also. Considering it is at 815 at night this weekend.   And it's going to be COLD.  The last football game I went to in November was FREEZING.  It was the coaches last game.  But still It was NOT worth it.  Hahahaha.

Oh and Im listening to Christmas music.  Hope everyone is okay with that. The end. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of Halloween. They are so cute. And it is a real bummer that it is going to be so cold on Saturday. But I just bought 40 handwarmers on Amazon, so that should help keep us warm. I'll bring a bunch of blankets as well.
Also, I'm a facebook dunce--I can't find the post where you talked about Chuck-a-rama this Friday, but we are planning to come. :)