What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? I try to be thankful every day. But there are some days that all I can think of is "I am so thankful that the kids are sleeping and I am sane for about 8 hours" Hahahha. But no really it's the truth.
I don't buy it when parents are like "Oh I love my kids so much. They NEVER give me any trouble and they are perfect and yadda yadda yadda" I say " You are not a mom then."
Ok so now... with things I am thankful for.
1. My dearest Friend. Seth. He has been my best friend for 13 years. Our first date was on November 10th 2000. I was late. It was kind of a hard situation I didn't want to miss Institute taught by Brother Rodney Crockett. (yes he is a relative to Davey Crockett) His classes were amazing. We have been Best friends from the beginning. Even though I totally lied to him to get him to kiss me on New Years. muwahahahaha.... what?!? I mean I knew I was supposed to marry him after our first date. Can ya blame me???
2. My kids. Even though most of the time now days I just want to close myself in my closet and horde... I mean eat bits of chocolate. They are wonderful and they are doing so well in a world where it is hard to be a kid anymore. They all have their own little ways of being cute, funny, smart, strong, and even really gross. Hahaha. I guess that is what I get.
3. Photography. I know I say this every year. But really it is one of my most favorite hobbies I have. And helping families have those memories is just one of the most amazing feelings ever.
4. Music. Ah I LOVE music. Listening, singing, performing. I mean it just brings such a calm feeling in my heart.
5. My Parents. They raised me. And raised me well. When I tell people I have deaf parents they are so suprised that I am even living. Like I was raised by wolves or something. HELLO! they are human.
6. My In Law's They raised a wonderful boy. To become a man. A man in which I married.
7. Brother, Sisters, Sister in Law's and Brother In Laws. I love them all. What wonderful people. I am so glad I don't have in laws like the TV shows. I get along with pretty much everyone. Well... I like to think so. Some more than others. But I really dont hate any of them.
8. I never ever, ever thought I would be saying this. My cats. Oh my... hahahhahhaa Really I am though. When I am not ticked off. I pet them and just let them purr themselves to sleep. It is so comforting.
9. Christmas! That is all
10. My trials. SO thankful that I was able to have the Lord by my side. To lead me to guide me to help me through the hard times. There are days when I feel like I cant go on. That I shouldn't go on. But I do. I keep trudging. Keep on going through the muck and heaviness of life. It is one of the most rewarding thing to overcome such hardships. To know that at the end of it all. HE our Savoir is still there.
I hope you enjoyed my Top Ten Thankful's. What are you thankful for? Let me know. And ya know.. just to let me know that I am not talking to myself on the cyber world.
Happy Holidays everyone.
I don't buy it when parents are like "Oh I love my kids so much. They NEVER give me any trouble and they are perfect and yadda yadda yadda" I say " You are not a mom then."
Ok so now... with things I am thankful for.
1. My dearest Friend. Seth. He has been my best friend for 13 years. Our first date was on November 10th 2000. I was late. It was kind of a hard situation I didn't want to miss Institute taught by Brother Rodney Crockett. (yes he is a relative to Davey Crockett) His classes were amazing. We have been Best friends from the beginning. Even though I totally lied to him to get him to kiss me on New Years. muwahahahaha.... what?!? I mean I knew I was supposed to marry him after our first date. Can ya blame me???
2. My kids. Even though most of the time now days I just want to close myself in my closet and horde... I mean eat bits of chocolate. They are wonderful and they are doing so well in a world where it is hard to be a kid anymore. They all have their own little ways of being cute, funny, smart, strong, and even really gross. Hahaha. I guess that is what I get.
3. Photography. I know I say this every year. But really it is one of my most favorite hobbies I have. And helping families have those memories is just one of the most amazing feelings ever.
4. Music. Ah I LOVE music. Listening, singing, performing. I mean it just brings such a calm feeling in my heart.
5. My Parents. They raised me. And raised me well. When I tell people I have deaf parents they are so suprised that I am even living. Like I was raised by wolves or something. HELLO! they are human.
6. My In Law's They raised a wonderful boy. To become a man. A man in which I married.
7. Brother, Sisters, Sister in Law's and Brother In Laws. I love them all. What wonderful people. I am so glad I don't have in laws like the TV shows. I get along with pretty much everyone. Well... I like to think so. Some more than others. But I really dont hate any of them.
8. I never ever, ever thought I would be saying this. My cats. Oh my... hahahhahhaa Really I am though. When I am not ticked off. I pet them and just let them purr themselves to sleep. It is so comforting.
9. Christmas! That is all
10. My trials. SO thankful that I was able to have the Lord by my side. To lead me to guide me to help me through the hard times. There are days when I feel like I cant go on. That I shouldn't go on. But I do. I keep trudging. Keep on going through the muck and heaviness of life. It is one of the most rewarding thing to overcome such hardships. To know that at the end of it all. HE our Savoir is still there.
I hope you enjoyed my Top Ten Thankful's. What are you thankful for? Let me know. And ya know.. just to let me know that I am not talking to myself on the cyber world.
Happy Holidays everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment