Friday, October 5, 2012

Check, Check and one more to go

Well I've got two down and one more to go.  Talk about fun times.  I did however have the best doctors, and nurses and even the anesthesiologist were the best.  For both of the surgeries so far.  I am going to request the last one be the same people.  I know they cannot promise me it but they said I can request and hope for the best.

The kidney stone came out 4 days after.  It came out as a 5 mm sand stone.  Glorious day.  Hahahah.  Then on Wed I had my right foot worked on.  I got to even watch them cut it, "break" it and then pin it.  WAY cool.  I hope I will get to experience it with the left one in about 6 to 8 weeks.  :D   I know I'm a dork that way.

I have been even more humbled this time around.  My SIL Michelle, Stace, Jen and Jan have stepped up.  My mom was to help a lot but she decided that she had to go to Nebraska.  No one knows why. But she just got up and left.  So I had to make phone calls and so many people were willing to help.  Even my dear Friend Rachael Lau came from SLC to hang out with me and make me dinner.  And Sabine brought me Pride and Prejudice and a regular Dr. Pepper.  SO SWEET!  How in the world did I get so lucky???

All I need now is have some army of women come and clean my filthy house. And hahahah help me organize my Crap... I mean craft room.

I am so forever grateful to all my friends, family and complete strangers.  I am so thankful for modern medicine and for the knowledge Heavenly Father gave them to help others.  I found out today that my Grandmother (tomkinson) had to have surgery to remove 4 toe nails and have her tendon cut so her feet would stop curling.  THAT is me!  I could have waited years to have something done. But then I would have had to go through years of pain and only to have temporary relief for a while.

So I am so greatful!  Thank you.  Thank you all! 

No comments: