So..... we meet again Summer. What shall we do with you? I dunno......maybe just sleep in till noon, eat BBQ daily, hike different hikes, go to Seven Peaks with friends, Trifalga, bowling, swimming, camp outs, sleep overs. So it seems that I have LOTS of things going to happen this summer. Some of them not to bad some are nerve racking. Like Ethan is going to be gone for almost 3 weeks of summer. Im happy and sad. But the nerve part is this. He is going to be gone away from home for a whole week. A WHOLE WEEK! He is going on a school summer camp for a week. I drop him off Monday at 8 am. And wont see him till Friday at noon. And then in a week from Thursday. Seth and the scouts (now that Ethan is a scout he can go with Seth) are going to Goblin Valley in Southern Utah for three days. Then he will also be gone with Seth to the week long camp out the first week in August. Seriously when did my baby grow up? I didn't give him permission to do so.
So to keep myself busy and the other kids happy. (hopefully less fighting, because if I say NO fighting I would be completely delusional) We are going to try and do fun things this summer. So when they write about summer it's not about mom being sick and having to do things inside because mom is sick. Yeah.... I really don't want to be sick.
I also don't want to wear myself out. So I am going to have to pace myself. So here are some of the big things I want to do this summer. That may or may not happen.
1. Bear Lake with the Tomkinson family
2. Zion
3. Goblin valley as a family
4. Hike at least three different hikes this summer
5. Loose an extra 20 to 40 lbs. (this one is really hard right now)
6. Try and get in shape for a 5K. I know I said I was going to do it this July. But reasons that I think are stupid I can't right now :(
7. Teach the kids how to space their words so it doesn't look like this when they write. Ilovemymom. Sheisamazing. Shetakesusonfunhikesand.... You get the idea. Man that was hard not to press the space key. Bwahahahaa
8. Take my little camera out and capture the fun
9. Go to the Thanksgiving point dino and children and farm places
10. Lastly to teach the kids how to swim. (gasp) I know Im bad. I have not taught them. SO I am going to put them into swimming lessons. ASAP!
So to keep myself busy and the other kids happy. (hopefully less fighting, because if I say NO fighting I would be completely delusional) We are going to try and do fun things this summer. So when they write about summer it's not about mom being sick and having to do things inside because mom is sick. Yeah.... I really don't want to be sick.
I also don't want to wear myself out. So I am going to have to pace myself. So here are some of the big things I want to do this summer. That may or may not happen.
1. Bear Lake with the Tomkinson family
2. Zion
3. Goblin valley as a family
4. Hike at least three different hikes this summer
5. Loose an extra 20 to 40 lbs. (this one is really hard right now)
6. Try and get in shape for a 5K. I know I said I was going to do it this July. But reasons that I think are stupid I can't right now :(
7. Teach the kids how to space their words so it doesn't look like this when they write. Ilovemymom. Sheisamazing. Shetakesusonfunhikesand.... You get the idea. Man that was hard not to press the space key. Bwahahahaa
8. Take my little camera out and capture the fun
9. Go to the Thanksgiving point dino and children and farm places
10. Lastly to teach the kids how to swim. (gasp) I know Im bad. I have not taught them. SO I am going to put them into swimming lessons. ASAP!
1 comment:
Phew! You are planning a busy summer. Don't forget that I plan on hitting a waterpark (7 Peaks in Provo or the one up in SLC once every Mon-Weds when I will have Dakota, Ava, & Andrew). Right now I'm set to just go every Tuesday. Totally willing to change some weeks. Steve's sister Rachel also has the pass and works Tuesdays,so I'm sure we'll switch it to a Mon/Weds once or twice.
We still on for camping the weekend after Seth & Ethan's camp? Message me and we'll get on it.
Post a Comment