My kids and hubs make me breakfast in bed. I am so blessed. I got the things I like. My hubby gave me a beautiful Willow Tree figurine. I LOVE it. It is called "Angel of Mine" It is of a mother cuddling a baby. I LOVE babies. I miss my own little ones as babies. I could rock, swing and love them forever that way. I still love them. But when they are small they just bring a bliss that I cannot write out in words.
Logan made me a vase using an old bottle with masking tape and paint. Ethan made me one two years ago. Then Ethan just told me how much he loved me. Truman made me a darling little flower card. And it has some of the cutest things. (I need to post some of the older cards my kids gave me.) Anyways..... so here is what he wrote along with the questions that were said.
1. She Loves to............Cook
2. Her favorite...........People are her family.
3. I love it when she...........Makes me laugh.
4. It makes me laugh when she...............tickles me.
5. On weekends she loves to............go places.
6. She loves to eat..............Healthy. (this one is so sweet. He knows I have been really struggling with keeping sweets away)
7. Her hair is..........Dark brown. ( apparently I have dark hair. Didn't know that.)
8. Her smile is....... BIG.
9. She's as beautiful as................a rose.
10. I love it when she...........Plays with me.
11. She/'s very special because.......................She is my mom.
12. It's so funny when she.......tells Logan to take his medication. (apparently its funny... Mmmm I think its more because I dont yell but go right up to his face and make a goofy face and ask)
13. She loves to go to.............My Grandma's house.
14. Her favorite color is.......... Red (does my boy know me or what?)
15. Her favorite sport is.............._________________ (he doesn't know. But it is anything fun)
16. When we choose the right...............makes her happy. (the answer came before the question on that one)
17. She makes the best....................Brownies.
18. I know she loves to eat ..........healthy...........Because ..............She wants to stay healthy.
19. We have the best time....................At home.
20 She is the best mom because ...........she is MY MOM!
I just was so in love with this. I thought I would let you all know that I LOVE being a mom. It is the only thing I wanted to be when I grew up. LOL it is still the one thing that has benefits and downfalls. LOL. What made you smile this Mothers Day? I love being a mother. Make sure you check down below for a beautiful song by "The Piano Guys." who teamed up with Jon Schmitd and Steven N. Sharp. Both outstanding musicians.
2 comments:
Aww! For me it was watching Steve with his brother Robert and his Dad two rows behind me in the ward chapel we were visiting with both kids fighting for his lap while I sat with his Mom.and then there's this really great gospel cd I had Steve give me. They are hit and miss and this one was the absolute best buck I ever had him spend! I love music!
Aww,that is SO cute! I'm glad you had a great mother's day!
Post a Comment