Saturday, April 28, 2012

What a CrAzY week!

So this week.  From Saturday April 21 till Saturday April 28.  Has been one of the most fun filled, exhausting  and totally weird week.
It started out with a darling 1 year photo shoot.  And a baptism photo shoot. Which both to my suprise did really well and ended up not taking days of editing to finish. (see bottom of this post to see my favorite photo from each session)
So I was planning on doing 3 senior photos on Sunday because they are so busy with school, finals and their sports that they never can do it on any other day.  So I get all ready to go and the 2 show up an tell me that I am not only doing their photos but also the 3rd senior family photos.  Uh..... ok then.  There we go I guess.  So we go and shoot from 415 till 530.  Whew.......
Then Monday I did a DARLING!  I mean seriously you will see what I mean DARLING!  Little baby girl.  She was so smiley.  Green cute little outfit and just so sweet as can be.
Tuesday was good.  Slow and nice and easy.  Which is what I really needed because I felt yuckie.  Then Wednesday was my eldest son's birthday.  We were going to do the space derby but he opted out and we went to dinner at the mall (we are big spenders) and then watched  "Mirror. Mirror"  If you liked "Ella Enchanted"  you will like this movie.
Thursday is when all the funner (if that is even a real word) stuff started.  It started great.  Got errands ran and went and spent time with Danni.  Who was feeling rather sorry for herself because mommy had been taking and editing photos a lot.  So then we got the boys and went to do a redo photo shoot for the boy senior photo and my Aunt who is did a photo for her hubby for Fathers day.  Then I got to spend some time with Rachael.  Whom I miss dearly since they moved north.  I hope we can be neighbors soon.  Because that would be awesome.  Anyways..................................  Then we rushed home changed Truman into his Concert attire and went to his second grade concert.  I have seen it three times now.  And there is a song that makes me cry.  And for the life of me I can't remember the song!  Then we came home.
The mother of my 2 girl senior photos came over and was looking at the photos she wanted to see if I can fix and make them prettier (even though my Sisters... I mean clients. Are beautiful without being fixed).  While we were doing that Danni decided that she wanted to go outside and play with Ethan and Isabella.  I heard her scream and come waling into the house.  I didn't think anything of it because I was sure it was nothing.  I went to the stairs as she came down and she was holding her arm.  Ethan said "Mom she said she thinks she broke her arm."  I carefully took her arm and before we knew for sure. (with xrays and stuff) I just knew she broke it. Just from seeing it and from feeling her arm I knew she had broken it. My mom was great and stayed with the boys till Seth (who was working late) got home.  She did laundry and folded my clothes that are in my clean pile.  She is so wonderful.
So I "got" to spend time going to Orem and then to the hospital in orem and then back to the dr office in orem.  Then to the pharmacy to pick up lots of mortrin to make sure she was comfortable.  I got home at 10 and didn't fall asleep till 1130.  Then at 1230 my son Ethan comes into my room whimpering.  I being such a great mom sighed and said "Whats wrong now?"  Then he said "Mom......Truman puked all over me!"  I shot out of bed and there they were covered in vomit.  JOY right???
So then I wake Seth from his slumber and I give him the option to either giving the boys a bath or cleaning up.  I was really hoping he would take the cleaning up because.  I do not handle vomit well.  I dry heave the entire time.  Which I did.  Because he did opt to clean the boys up.  So I got a huge bucket of water.  And lots of detergent and went to town.  I didn't care about all the suds.  There was NO way I was going to dry heave the entire time. LOL
Seth was great and opted to stay downstairs on the couch next to the boys on the pull out couch till they feel asleep again.  At 1:45 Tru came into my room saying he was going to puke.  I told him to go to the toilet and just do it.  He wanted me to hold his hand.  And judge me I dont care.  I couldn't do it.  I told him I would stand by the door but I couldn't help him.  So I stood by the door at 1:45, 3:30, 5:00 and last time he did was at 6:30.  I was so tired.  That I asked Seth to take the boys to school.  I am so thankful that he did.  Because we all slept in till 9:30 and I got a call from Logan saying he had thrown up at school.  (sigh)  So I got up and grabbed my hat and got him and Ethan.  Just in case.  And Im lazy and didn't want to have to drive to the school again.
Then today I got up.  Cleaned the boys room and prepped it for washing the carpets.  P.S.  Boys are gross.
Cleaned the bathrooms and went to Costco and bought a cleaner and soap and let Seth wash the carpets while I went out and did a bridal at Gardner village.  She is so pretty and I can't wait to show her the photos.  I hope she loves them.
Well that was my week.  I bet you are all so jelly and want to be as awesomely busy as me. ;)  But I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It makes me stronger and lets me know that I am not super woman.  But a really great mom who is willing to do anything for her babies.
Now enjoy some photos :)








3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh my gracious Karla. Nope. I don't want to trade places.

Nice job on being 'Super Mom' this week! You are excellent. (And yes, extremely cute baby :)...)

Stacey said...

I hope this week is a lot more uneventful for you and your fam.

Congrats on doing so many photo shoots. The pictures look beautiful as always. I love the way Brianna's turned out. You are awesome! :)

Angie Page said...

Holy Moly! What a week. Sick kids are the worst! I gag cleaning up vomit too! How is Danni feeling now?