Spring Flowers:
Technically this is a June flower. BUT still its pretty, has spring written all over it! I love it! And yes I took this one. I can claim it. In all it's glory. :D
Favorite Drink:
Can't claim this beauty. Taken by the makers of this yummy drink. (coca cola) Seriously. It hurts when people say "That drink is so gross" But I LOVE IT! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Seriously so good, refreshing....now I am drooling. I need to go get one. Blast.
Favorite new toy:
I have had the opprotunity to borrow some friends camera. Her's is a Nikon (I'll forgive her for using that brand) But if it was mine... this is what it would look like. :D Squeeeeeeeee totally camera envy. LOL. I have done 8 photo shoots with her camera. Some have turned out beautiful. Some...... I wish I could rewind time. Lets leave it at that.
Favorite smells:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Coconut! Yes I am the same as her. We both are awesome that way. I love coconut. There has been ONE that I didn't like and that was because it was with some nasty other fruit. LOL. And this totally reminds me of the Beach Boys. " Aruba, Jamaica.. ooooooooooo I wanna take ya down to cocomo". Yes.. I know LAME. But I have a video where Rana (my sister) and I are totally rockin out some homemade brumuda shorts and Hawaiian looking shirts. Bwahahahahaha..
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmango! Seriously. I was kinda sad that they were out of this one. It smells so Delicious that I almost ate the foam soap. Maybe next year dear Mango. We will meet up.
My favorite Fruit:
Is it weird that I have one for every season. LOL no seriously I get so sick of certain ones that I have to change. LOL So here are my season favorites.
Spring: Strawberries. Mmmmmmmmmmm Nothing is better than a fat juicy, red strawberry.
Summer: Watermelon. HELLO! You can freeze them and you have an instant yummy pop.
Fall: Peaches. I put Banana's at first. But oh man. My mom's peach tree produces the BEST fruit. I love it.
Winter: Oranges and blueberries.
Yep Im special that way. :D
Makeup:
Yeah I don't wear much. Im a homely person. But when I do. I wear stuff that isn't to showy. I love bare minerals. I delight in their soft light base. I can't wear the liquid base and Most of the other brands give me hives. YAY.... I also LOVE Wet and Wild Glossy lip gloss. Oh and Cover Girls Wine colored lipstick. People always say that when I buy it they think that it is to dark. But then I put it on and it's nice. It's not to dark, light or anything. I find myself sexy. LOL
My new Hair cut:
I've cut my hair this short before. BUT this is the first time I ever donated my locks. :D It feels great and it's kinda funny. The person who cut my hair kept saying "Are you sure?? You sure you want it short?" Im like "Heck yeah. Chop it off. Im hot" Anyways for the first few days I kept trying to swing my hair around to get it out of the way. Which wasn't there. And when I was done taking pictures I would take the camera off and "sweep" my hair out of the way. And use way to much shampoo. LOL But now I think I've got it.
Anyways... post away. What are some of your favorite things??






2 comments:
Yay,you copied me! :)
First of all,you are not homely! You're pretty and your hair cut looks great on you! Dork. :P
I love your fave things too. I love our alike-ness.
and now,I have Kokomo in my head. Grooovay.
I didn't get a chance to catch you on Sunday - your hair cut in fantastic!
Homely? I don't think so!
Post a Comment