Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tummy

So I have been kinda MIA on my blog.  I want to blog more.  But alas my tummy has other plans.  I mean common body.  GIVE ME A BREAK!  I change my diet.  Change for a healthier, new me.  Yes I have lost around 25 lbs (I am sure more since I can't weigh myself till the 15th)  anyways...................And yes I feel a little better and my pants are falling off.  But I wish so much that they would figure out what is going on.  I want them to find something.  I want them to come back and say "HOORAY we found something!"  Then I will do a jig and be so happy.  Even if it requires surgery I will be happy.  Just to not have this pain, throwing up, and other things that I would rather not get into on my blog.   I'm not trying to be WOE is me.  My life is so terrible.  NO I am just saying "it would be REEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYY! Nice"  If they can find and fix it.
My goal is not only to loose weight but I want to do a 5k like I tried to do this past June.  But then my body hated me and caused my body to hurt.  So that is my goal. 5k in June or July depending on how much I can do before then.
Life has been great besides that.  Kids being kids, hubby working hard for the family,  I keep growing my level of pain tolerance,  and I am growing a HUGE respect for our Heavenly Father who has given me so much.  Yes its hard.  But what life isn't?  We all have hard times and faults and they all make us stronger and wiser.

I hope to post a few more times before then. :D  Till then.  Have a HAPPY time till we read again.

No comments: