Friday, December 30, 2011

Shocked?

I know I am.  LOL I am totally writing another post before this month gets over.   I have to get one in before 2012.   I think I am going to recap all the things that have happened this year.  Just for the record its not all exciting.

2011
January wasn't to exciting at all.  We just kinda eh laid around enjoying the snow (Which we still don't have BTW)  I bet I was in the ER two are three times.  But other then that NOTHING exciting.

February was a little more.  I had a Hysterectomy and made my life 100% better in one area.  I do feel that is something I had coming for a long time.  I didn't know how bad my pluming was until they took it out.  Apparently I was to never have children.  So I feel so blessed because all Seth had to do was look at me and I was prego.  LOL.  I know that a lot of people have a hard time conceiving and even keeping babies.  So I feel very confidant that I was to have these kids and that they had chose me to be their mommy.  We were actually going to wait 5 years so Seth could get some schooling behind him and have a good income. But that all changed when we went to a sealing for a friend to his step-mother and his dad.  We felt right then and there we were to have kids fast.  We did.  4 kids in 5 years with NO miscarriages and No big problems.

March brought another surgery.  This time it was Seth and not planned at all.  He had an appendectomy.  I have to say this.  I was right and he should have listened to me.  LOL.  He came home early from work.  He said he was in a lot of pain in his tummy.  He thought it was because of his bad eating habits.  So he went to bed.  When I went to pick the kids up from school I went to kiss him and tell him that Danni was watching a movie.  He was HOT.  But he said he was cold and was shivering.  He was wearing all his clothes and socks and had a hat on and blankets and was shivering. I told him that I think we should go to the ER.  But he said that it would pass and that we shouldn't worry about it.  He didn't decide to go to the ER till after I started to cook dinner.  I told him that he would have to wait and that we would leave as soon as it was done.  I took the dinner to my mothers house while she watched the kids and I took Seth to the ER in Orem just to find out that my mother/wife intuition was right.  LOL I love saying that.  Ok that was fun.  I love to write about that. Tell that story too.  Because I am rarely right.  LOL

April Ethan turned 10.

May school year ended and so starts the fighting and "love" we feel at our home during the summer months.

June ..................(insert cricket noises here)  actually we went on our ward camp out.  That was fun.

July. Truman turned 7 and I turned 31.  Tried to go camping but things didn't work out like we had planned.

August. Seth went on his usual week long camp out.  And I had a week long of being a single parent with kids who were really ready for school.

September school was in full swing and I was happy.  I go to the school on Monday and read or help in the class rooms for 3 hours.  Its so fun and I love that I get to know the kids in my children's classes.  Its amazing what 1/2 an hour can do to your child's self-esteem.  Danni turned 5.  Gah I can't believe she is 5 already.  It is insane to think about.  Also gained a new Nephew Damien.  My only brother and his wife's baby.  He is a joy and brought so much closure and happiness to our family.

October Logan turned 9 and is a hard worker.  Halloween, Ethan was a S.W.A.T person, Logan was Darth Vader, Truman was The Green Lantern, and Danni was Super Girl.  Can I just say this.  Truman has not seen The Green Lantern.  The reason he wanted to be him was because he LOVES the color green.  That just makes me smile.  I also started a diet.  Two weeks before Halloween.  GAH who does that??  Oh, yeah ME!

November Thanksgiving and lost 22 lbs.

December came and left in a hurry.  Lost another 11 lbs making it 33 total.  Gah I just can't believe the changes one year can bring.  I hope 2012 brings all the Love and Happiness you deserve.  May God be with you and that you will find peace within your hearts and minds.  Make peace with those you have hurt or have hurt you. May the love that we have inside our hearts for mankind be shown through service and selflessness.
Till then God be with you. 

1 comment: