Oops. Ok so here is Logan
BTW he is WAY Hyper. Due to not taking his ADHD meds.
Favorite Color? Blue. Its a nice color.
Favorite meal? STAKE!!!!! I LOVE STAKE!
Favorite movie? Uh..... I like lots of movies. But there is this movie that Eddie has. Its a cool one. I can't remember the name but it is cool. It has Starwars people in it. But its not the Star Wars you watched. Its different and its a cartoon. (Ok Logan got it)
Favorite snack? Fruit leather. Real one. Not like fruit by the foot,. That is good too. But I like the ones you get from that Sunflower store.
Favorite song? *wrinkles his nose* I dont have one. BUt I like it when Danni sings "Someone like you." She is so cute.
Favorite sport? I like all. But I want to do parcore, Mom when are you going to put me in that class? Do they still have it? Why cant I do it? OH is it because we are poor? (Gah kid shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
So that is Logan. Hyper and very well aware and full of questions. He is a great little guy. Even though he drives me up the wall. I LOVE him. He is such a good kid. When he is on his meds and can concentrate. I know he is here in our family for a reason. Just wish he could remember to behave. :D
BTW he is WAY Hyper. Due to not taking his ADHD meds.
Favorite Color? Blue. Its a nice color.
Favorite meal? STAKE!!!!! I LOVE STAKE!
Favorite movie? Uh..... I like lots of movies. But there is this movie that Eddie has. Its a cool one. I can't remember the name but it is cool. It has Starwars people in it. But its not the Star Wars you watched. Its different and its a cartoon. (Ok Logan got it)
Favorite snack? Fruit leather. Real one. Not like fruit by the foot,. That is good too. But I like the ones you get from that Sunflower store.
Favorite song? *wrinkles his nose* I dont have one. BUt I like it when Danni sings "Someone like you." She is so cute.
Favorite sport? I like all. But I want to do parcore, Mom when are you going to put me in that class? Do they still have it? Why cant I do it? OH is it because we are poor? (Gah kid shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
So that is Logan. Hyper and very well aware and full of questions. He is a great little guy. Even though he drives me up the wall. I LOVE him. He is such a good kid. When he is on his meds and can concentrate. I know he is here in our family for a reason. Just wish he could remember to behave. :D
3 comments:
You're hilarious! Loved it! And post a video of Danni singing--I'd love to see it!
How about him! He prefers real fruit leather! If it's the same one I buy - Stretch Island - let me get it at Costco for you...it's so much less expensive!
Clone Wars! That is one of my kid's favorite things to watch too. You have great kids!
Post a Comment