So last time I posted was around Logan's birth month. So now it's the 12th of November. Uh..... yeah time sure gets away from me. So here is the update.
Halloween:
Ethan was a swat member
Logan was Darth Vader
Truman was The Green Lantern
Dannan was Super Girl
Yeah............another thing. I didnt take ONE photo from my camera. I have the ones from my phone but they are not as good as they could be.
I have been to the Dr multiple times and still they have no idea what is up with my Right Flank Pain. Its really frustrating because the Insta Care always tells me "If you have this pain and its located there... You GET to go to the ER" Oh yes. Because I love spending hours upon hours at the ER. :( Anyways..... that is another thing. They thought it was a Kidney stone. Nothing passed and I still feel so "great"
Enough about my woes.
So my "Diet" is going well. I havent slipped up once. I have done so much better with emotions to food. I was the queen of evil looks. I dont think I had a good day till about 5 days ago. I also learned that I have lost 22 lbs. Yes that is 22 lbs in 4 weeks. Can you believe it???? I was like "WAH!!!!!" Not crying but the kind that the little yellow minions do while they ask a question. Just wait till I start to work out. I can't wait for that. Yahooooooooo!!!!.
My next goal is to go to the temple this week. I just hope I can find time. I am also going to St.George this coming weekend. I am very excited for this one! I have not had a ME time for more that 24 hours since.... I was prego with Logan. So I am kind of excited. It will be from Thursday afternoon till Saturday evening.
I hope all of you are doing well.
:D smile because someone is always watching. (that sounds creepy)
Halloween:
Ethan was a swat member
Logan was Darth Vader
Truman was The Green Lantern
Dannan was Super Girl
Yeah............another thing. I didnt take ONE photo from my camera. I have the ones from my phone but they are not as good as they could be.
I have been to the Dr multiple times and still they have no idea what is up with my Right Flank Pain. Its really frustrating because the Insta Care always tells me "If you have this pain and its located there... You GET to go to the ER" Oh yes. Because I love spending hours upon hours at the ER. :( Anyways..... that is another thing. They thought it was a Kidney stone. Nothing passed and I still feel so "great"
Enough about my woes.
So my "Diet" is going well. I havent slipped up once. I have done so much better with emotions to food. I was the queen of evil looks. I dont think I had a good day till about 5 days ago. I also learned that I have lost 22 lbs. Yes that is 22 lbs in 4 weeks. Can you believe it???? I was like "WAH!!!!!" Not crying but the kind that the little yellow minions do while they ask a question. Just wait till I start to work out. I can't wait for that. Yahooooooooo!!!!.
My next goal is to go to the temple this week. I just hope I can find time. I am also going to St.George this coming weekend. I am very excited for this one! I have not had a ME time for more that 24 hours since.... I was prego with Logan. So I am kind of excited. It will be from Thursday afternoon till Saturday evening.
I hope all of you are doing well.
:D smile because someone is always watching. (that sounds creepy)
6 comments:
22?! That is incredible!!! Way to go!
Oh my! Congrats on the weight loss! That's fantastic! You're such an inspiration to me, seriously!!!
Yes, great job Karla! I am really impressed. Seriously, could NEVER do what you're doing diet wise. Also, St. George? Jealous!
Congrats on the weight loss. That is amazing.
Going to St. George sounds like a fabulous idea too-- if you don't make it to the temple before you go, hey, there's one there too! Ahh, alone time and warmer(ish) weather. Hoorah!
Good Job Karla! Keep up the good work. Have fun on your trip.. take some me time to relax! All mom's deserve it.
Good Job on the weight loss. I need to get back at it. If you want to exercise you are welcome to walk with me and my puppy we go every morning and most nights 20-45 minutes.
Post a Comment