Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh Baby


I wish it was mine.  But alas it isn't :(  BUT..... It is MY nephew.  YAY!!! And he is the first out of 27 Great Grandkids to carry the name TOMKINSON!  I am so proud of my brother.  Now I know we had problems in the past.  And that is something I really grew and got to know my SIL and my Brother Troy.

They had a new little one on the 9th and he is so dern cute!!!!!  Seriously the cutest baby since my own babies.  And that is pretty cute. Because my boys were darling and  Dannan was a pretty girl.  But he's not pretty he is Handsome. Here are some of my favorite pics of them when they were little.  Just in case you needed a recap.

So his name is Damien Jude.  He is so cute.  Ok lets count here 4 times in just a few paragraphs I have said the word cute... oops that is 5.


Here he is with his darling cheeks


And here he is with a  bear

And here he is just min after being born.  And yes people he is SMILING!!!  It's not a photoshop thing.  This kid smiles.  He loves his mommy and daddy so much.

Awh is it not the most sweetest thing in the world???  Yeah I thought so too. 

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Beautiful Baby! You are a lucky aunt!

Ora said...

I was hoping to see that grin, but he was having a rough day! Your Truman reminds me a little of chase (with a different nose)... I think this whole family has pretty good looking little kids in it!

Stacey said...

That is the cutest picture!! Such a darling smile!

Aww and look at your little ones. They are growing so fast!

Rana said...

Aw! I can't wait to come visit next week end.