I love fall. I love the brisk air that takes your breath away when you step outside. I love sweaters and blankets. *sigh* I also love the smell of my pumpkin spice plug in from bath and body. I love the colors fall brings. Red, Orange, Yellow and brown. I dont know what is about those colors but it soothes my soul inside and out. I know it means that winter is just around the corner and with that comes other emotions. But for now I can't wait for the days when we can make a fire in our fire place. And read Chronicles of Narnia in the light of it all.
But what I hate about fall.... especially this fall. Is Allergies. This year is really bad. With all of the rain we have gotten this past spring/summer it has made some of the usually low allergy causing plants to bloom and go nuts and make it really bad. Like Ragweed. Yeah we are fighting. Ragweed makes it so I don't want to go outside and walk, or even just sit. My eyes water and I look like I just got hit with a door really hard. LOL
Oh but there is one thing I am totally looking forward to. IF I remember I am going to my friend April J. to make some wholesome fresh Apple Cider. Can I say it's one of the best Apple drinks EVER!!! If you want me to make you a gallon or three let me know. Get some apples after the first frost because that makes the sugar and the sweetness of the apples so much better . Ahhh I can't wait. I haven't seen her in almost two years. And I just love her cute little family. And she is simply amazing. (Jenna you would LOVE her)
Anyways so I leave you with that. Since I have really nothing more to say.
But what I hate about fall.... especially this fall. Is Allergies. This year is really bad. With all of the rain we have gotten this past spring/summer it has made some of the usually low allergy causing plants to bloom and go nuts and make it really bad. Like Ragweed. Yeah we are fighting. Ragweed makes it so I don't want to go outside and walk, or even just sit. My eyes water and I look like I just got hit with a door really hard. LOL
Oh but there is one thing I am totally looking forward to. IF I remember I am going to my friend April J. to make some wholesome fresh Apple Cider. Can I say it's one of the best Apple drinks EVER!!! If you want me to make you a gallon or three let me know. Get some apples after the first frost because that makes the sugar and the sweetness of the apples so much better . Ahhh I can't wait. I haven't seen her in almost two years. And I just love her cute little family. And she is simply amazing. (Jenna you would LOVE her)
Anyways so I leave you with that. Since I have really nothing more to say.
1 comment:
Allergies are no fun! So sorry!
This cider you speak of sounds amazing--and such a great tip about apples after the first frost! I will try it out.
Post a Comment