Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Interview with the FIVE year old

What is your name: Danni.....Dannan.
What is your favorite color?  Pink
What is your favorite food?  Maccironi
What is your favorite game? Pictreaka
What is your favorite movie? Strawberry Shortcake
What is your favorite doll? All of them
What is your favorite story?  The Dancing 12 princesses
What is your favorite temple? Jesus Christ Temple
What did you get for your birthday?  Lots of things.
What is your favorite outfit?  Anything with Pink!

She is getting to old to fast.  Sometimes I wish I could pause life just for a bit longer.  Or rewind so I can hold my babies again.

Here she is at StateFarm Insurance.  We had a cow girl party for her.  She invted just 6 little friends ages ranging from 6 to 2 years old.  It was lots of fun.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

She's a cutie! I'm glad she had a good birthday!