Gosh it seems like I dont like writting anymore. It seems that right now that there isnt much to write about that isn't positive. But there is. A LOT of positive. So why do you ask. Why do I not do anything about it. Well because honestly I am LAZY! LOL I feel like I dont make sense.
So here we go. The past few weeks. A really good friend of mine's hubby got sick with what they thought was just the flu. Then he was in the hospital a week later with flesh eating virus, 20% of his kidney's working and that his white blood count was 3600. Normal white count is 1200 or so. HELLO!!! Anyways so he is still in the hospital but he is doing sooooooo much better. I am happy to know that they are saying that he is going to keep his arm *that got infected* and that his kindey's are beginning to be at full function. Can you say that GOD does hear us and that there are modern miracles.
Then Seth went and got an appendectomy. Gosh doesn't he know that it's not a good idea to get one? Oh well. I am glad we caught it before it had burst. It is always better to get it before the burst then later. It was hard enough having him in the hospital for a few days. I can't imagine him in the hospital longer.
We feel completely loved and know that our Heavenly Father loves me. It makes me smile to know what is out there. What will become of us after we die. And what our purpose is on this earth.
I also am glad that I have such great friends. And that helping them makes me the most happy.
There is also the fun fact that school is almost out for spring break. Which is fine but I am not really looking forward to the Summer. Because that is pretty much the last break before summer vacation. Not saying I dont like spending time with my kids. I love that. I just hate the word BORED and I wanna play outside even though it is 110 outside and it will fry my brain before I get to the driveway. Yeah. Or lets not imagine it like the past two summers where June is pretty much rain EVERY day!!!
Anyways. I have started the couch to 5 K. Can I say "it will be the funnest run ever" :D
3 comments:
I'm sorry its been a rough couple of weeks. Hang in there and keep writing!
((HUGS)) I hear you on that one. I think it's awesome that you are doing a 5K. Love ya!
Bummer abou your friend! Glad it looks like it will be okay. And I'm glad Seth is okay too. :)
Good luck with your 5K!
Post a Comment