Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Regressing

I hope I spelled that right.  If not I will be okay...... I think.   So with that said I did something really stupid on Monday.  Truman was feeling really sick and his fever wasnt going down.  *he has strep*  So I went to the cupboards and found NO meds for any kids in my house.  I thought well there has to be some in the First Aid kit.  Uh...no.  I had NO other choice then to go out and get some meds. Because for those who know me KNOW that I do not like to ask.  Lol.
So I got Danni and Tru ready to go.  And got outside and low and behold the garage door was shut.  Now you are thinking.. yeah so..... just push the button.  Well my fellow readers it doesnt work in the winter.  For some dumb reason in the winter the sun is set in such a way that the lasers that keep a child from being crushed work way to well and wont shut if a dust mite is sitting on the lense. So you can guess I had to go and open it.  OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
I thought I tore myself in half.  But went on to the store. Where I got stuck at the Sunflower market because the van died.  I think it was HF saying "TAKE it EASY!!!"  LOL ok so now I am on bedrest for two days.  GAH two more days of doing nothing but sit here and be BORED out of my mind!
I am going to go insane.  Really I am.. muwa......muwa....muwahahhahhahaha...See totally loosing it.
So PLEASE update your blog, come visit.  Well call first because I want to be presentable and not smell like a monkey.
:D
Love ya all out there.
Oh and Valentines day was just a Eh day.  But my hubby did get me some beautiful pink roses. 

2 comments:

Angie Page said...

Arg! Karla! I want to hug you and shake you at the same time. Please please please let people help you. They WANT to help you. I wish I was there because I would come over WITHOUT CALLING and demand to know what you need. I love you to death, girl! So get feeling better. (And I hope Tru feels better too.) I'll update the blog soon.

Laus said...

Seriously!!! I know you like being independent but I'm pretty sure you've got many people who would like to see you stick around and continue to be independent...which means for this SHORT period of time you NEED to follow DOCTOR's ORDERS!!!!...and I can't believe you mentioned nothing of this when I texted you Tuesday.