Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Recovering


Well I am now a barren woman. LOL  Anyways.....Life if good considering.  They did my surgery laproscopic so the recovery is just the same but smaller scars.  It has been so much fun having people wait on me.  BUT now that Seth is gone back to work I feel like I need to do things around my house.  Especially right after my rug rats get home and destroy EVERYthing in site.  Then I get up and clean and that is a No no but I cannot let my house get to bad.  People bring food and yes I know they know that I am recovering but to have shoes, backpacks, papers, and letters from school all over the floor along with afternoon snacks that usually trail into the living room is not my kind of a "Hi yes I am recovering if you can dig yourself a trail from the front door to the kitchen where there is sticky substance and food dried on there from this afternoon.
So my recovery is taking a step back again.  I was doing great till this evening then I was feeling so sick I couldnt eat dinner or even smell it.  I know I am a bad girl but I am trying.
Ethan's teacher gave me a call and asked if I would write a few love notes for him.  So then when he is having a hard day he could read them.  Which is fine as long as I dont find out that kids are teasing him again.  I will take it to the next level.  You DO NOT fight with mama bear.
Logan is off his ADHD meds till we can pay for it.  Since it is a new year our plan is a high dedcutable plan so for a bottle of 60 pills it will be 360.  So Friday is pay day and the day we have relief.  He is so high strung without his meds that I think I will loose my mind.
We went to a math family night (well everyone but me).  They taught different ways to do math and how you can help your students do better and have a more easier way to do it.
Its even hard for me to hear my kids cleaning and Seth making me sit here on my behind.  I want to get up and just help.  I have this thing in my head telling me that if I dont get up and help and clean and cook and make goodies for the kids after school then I fail.
Oh well
Oh and the dinners being brought in are so NUMMMY!!!  I wish I could eat some of them.  I told them not to worry about me because I am on a special diet but some of the things I would totally eat if I could like, Chicken Fajita's, chicken lasagna, home made mac and cheese with grilled cheese sandwiches.  They just have been so full of thought and love.  I know Heavenly Father has been watching over my little family.
Thanks to everyone who has helped and prayers that have been said.

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Take it EASY!!! You need to allow yourself time to recover! Sending happy thoughts your way!

Angie Page said...

I agree, take it easy. (Easier said than done, right?) People bringing you meals know how kids are. I would feel so bad if a sister cleaned her house so I could bring her a meal. Just know that we love you!