I am spoiled. Yes I will admit it. I am. Very much so. So I had surgery on Tuesday the 2nd of Feb. It was a good one and I feel *even with the surgical cuts* I feel GREAT! I can tell the difference in the pain I had earlier are gone. The pain that has been there for years is gone. I am totally excited! Just knowing that this pain is just temporary and there is an end in site.
Seth has been wonderful to me. I want him to write about what silly things I did as I was coming out of sleep. But I only know of one thing and that was when I thought the computer in the room was going to explode. LOL That is all I remember. Seth said i mumbled a bunch and said some random things.
I miss the hospital because of the nurses button and was able to get what I wanted when i wanted it. LOL But I am glad to be home and with my hubby and kids. Which are at thier aunts house till later this afternoon which has been so nice. I LOVE my kids but its been nice to have it so quiet.
Seth got himself a lappy. Which has been a benifet to me because now I can sit in the bed and write and watch movies. Its nice because then i can just be here on the first floor of my house and not have to go downstairs. Which has been nice also because our basement is FREEZING!
I have been able to get things I want like food. LOL i just look at seth with my eyes and bat them and he goes and gets it for me. Even fresh snickers. You know the seasonal ones. Believe me they taste 100 times better than the ones that have been on the shelves for a few months.
Ok well as for an update doing well. Still hurt from the surgery but I am worried I am going to start not making sense if not already. So i leave you with this.
Seth has been wonderful to me. I want him to write about what silly things I did as I was coming out of sleep. But I only know of one thing and that was when I thought the computer in the room was going to explode. LOL That is all I remember. Seth said i mumbled a bunch and said some random things.
I miss the hospital because of the nurses button and was able to get what I wanted when i wanted it. LOL But I am glad to be home and with my hubby and kids. Which are at thier aunts house till later this afternoon which has been so nice. I LOVE my kids but its been nice to have it so quiet.
Seth got himself a lappy. Which has been a benifet to me because now I can sit in the bed and write and watch movies. Its nice because then i can just be here on the first floor of my house and not have to go downstairs. Which has been nice also because our basement is FREEZING!
I have been able to get things I want like food. LOL i just look at seth with my eyes and bat them and he goes and gets it for me. Even fresh snickers. You know the seasonal ones. Believe me they taste 100 times better than the ones that have been on the shelves for a few months.
Ok well as for an update doing well. Still hurt from the surgery but I am worried I am going to start not making sense if not already. So i leave you with this.
2 comments:
I'm glad Seth is taking such good care of you. The only time I was under was for my in vitro egg retrieval. Brandon got a kick out of me when I came to. I think I asked a million times "how many eggs did we get?" And I kept telling Brandon to take pictures of me. Ha ha ha. And before I went in we were making fun of the girl on the other side of the curtain that was saying funny things when she woke up. Ha ha, that one came and bit me in the butt.
Happy DAY! I am glad you're already aware that the pain is gone--that's a great sign.
Let us know how we can help this week!
Post a Comment