Friday, February 25, 2011

PICS!

So last weekend Stace went out of town for a funeral for an uncle.  Well Adam called us.  Yes you read that right he called US.  And wanted to come over.  So we had dinner.  Mmmmmmm Mexican.  And then we built a fire in our fire place.  FIRST time since we have lived here have we done this.  The kids were totally stoked.  As you can see we had quite the crowd.

Seth telling the rules.  LOL can you see the sternness on his face?
Kids love fire.  So do their daddies.  LOL they were memorized by it all.  Mmmmm maybe we should build more fires so we can just do what we want and  have the kids entertained for hours.  Seriously this was taken after 30 min.  Yeah good times.

Logan got his first belt loop. He has two beads for toward his wolf. I had no idea and I am his cubscout master. Bwahahahha but I cant sign him off. My other companion has to do that. I am so proud of my little man.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute pics! I'm glad my kids got to do something fun with you guys.

Stephanie Salmon said...

She loves the grocery cart! I have a video of her walking with it, but I didn't post it because blogger wouldn't upload my video last time and I didn't want to deal with it. Thanks so much for letting me borrow it, and that cute book too. We've read it a few times. You also got me in the puzzle mood and I borrowed three puzzles from my grandma yesterday and already did one of them today. :) I took back the cheap walker toy to Walmart and haven't bought the expensive one yet because the grocery cart is working out pretty well. Thank you thank you.

Laus said...

I like nights like that.

And way to go Logan!

Jenn said...

Such a cute post. I love the pics of the kids staring at the fire. Reminds me of when we were young and used to have fires in the fireplace. No wonder Adam and Seth love it. And, congrats to Logan! What a cute guy in his Scout uniform!