Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feeling the Love

I have been feeling very loved. I mean way more than normal. I want to shout out to those who read and dont read my blog.  Just to let them know why I love them.

#1 Of course is my Loving and Adoring Husband Seth.  He has done so much for me the past few weeks.  I mean like going to the store, taking the kids to school in the morning,  Helping clean the house. Doing laundry and even cleaning toilets.

2. My mom.  She came over and cleaned my house.  I mean like sanitized it last Saturday.  She has come over and done the laundry Seth didnt get to and folded it and put it where it belongs.

3. My Sisters in my ward.  Dinner every night except for Saturday and Sunday.  They are even doing it for another week.  ANOTHER week!  I only asked for two weeks.  But they felt that I needed one more.  That is fine with me.

4. Rachel Hansen and Rachael Lau.  Coming visiting me.  Picking my children up from school. Taking time to take me places and also picking me up when I am stuck at a store when my van dies.

5. My Whole family who have helped with children and prayers.  I can feel them when they are said.  It has been so nice to know that I am loved.


I hope all of you know that I love you all also.  I feel so proud of having such great people.  I am also proud to know that my children are growing. 

No comments: