Ok anyways...... So I went. They threw ashes and it was weird because they just said a prayer and then everyone went and threw his remains around and cried. It broke my heart because... there was nothing said. Nothing was mentioned of him. I didnt know he went to the lake every weekend. I didnt know he did other great things because NO ONE MENTIONED anything. It was hard to have no closure. I acutally did fine till my uncle cried then my aunt cried. Then I lost it.
The pictures below are just things I captured. I know some of them may break your heart. But they asked me to really capture what happened. So here ya go. Dont say I didnt warn ya.
My Aunt Carol and her Daughter Shari. My aunt is the mother. It was just so sad. I really cant look at this photo without feeling the things I did when this happened. I love her so much and I wanted to share with you the pain she was in. To say goodbye to a son who struggled with loving his family and loving someone who was lost herself. Man I will miss my cousin so much.
This is my place I put him to rest. My cousin asked why I broke the roses. It is because he is not whole. He is broken not only physically but spiritually. He was broken. He didnt know where he wanted to go. But he had the biggest heart and best hug a cousin could give.
My aunt and Shari's roses. My mom brought 30 long roses for his age. He was my age! I just cant fathom that. Anyways so she gave one to all the family members and then to his closest friends and his ex wife and her family.
A thing I made and sent to my family. The words on the side are the second verse in the song "Tears in Heaven" If you met my cousin on the street.... Jen you would run. But he wouldnt hurt a fly.....well as long as he wasnt drunk. But he was a big teddy bear that LOVED motorcycles.
Jen you would be so proud of me. LOL I think I mentioned Jen in this as much as my cousin. Anyways I took a picture of all us gals. Rana, Ashley *pretty smile*, Me, Ashlynn, and Cora. It was hard to smile after that but who can blame ya right?
This was the view from the back of the river we were at. I loved it so I wanted to share. I love you all and please let your loved ones and family know what you want done for you when you die. Because if you dont who will stop them from doing something you wouldnt want them to do. You for sure wouldnt be. :D

4 comments:
Wow. I feel like a celebrity! And, I promise I will do a beautiful book about everything related to your funeral--but you'd better not die before me, so I might have to do it in the millenium. Also, I feel bad because I had no idea your cousin had died. Somehow I must have missed talking about it with you on Christmas. So, I'm so sorry! Next time I see you, you'll have to fill me in on all the details.
Hope all is well!
P.S. I loved the card you made for your family. It was so beautiful!
How sad. :( I hope your family finds some peace. Hugs to you.
30. Wow. How sad. I hope everyone finds closure in time. I can see how it would be hard to find closure at the funeral.
So sad! I am sorry to hear about your cousin. That was nice of you to take photographs and the card is beautiful. Hopefully closure will come before too long. HUGS!
Post a Comment