Monday, January 10, 2011

Agnony

Yes this is pure saddness.  My camera is breaking.  It doesnt like to do low light indoor photos anymore.  Outdoors or really well light places I can do still.  But the indoor low light focus is not working.  I am so not happy right now. :( I am saddened because I LOVE photos.  I love to take them, Look at them and even play around and get new idea's from them.
Anyways so yeah.....I am sad.  this is just breaking my heart.  But check out this sweet picture I got of the Bountiful Temple on Friday.  And the few pics that sorta turned out of my sisters Preference dance




5 comments:

Laus said...

Ohhh! That is sad!

Unknown said...

GAH!!!!! That is AWFUL!!! So sorry. Good luck figuring out the camera issues :(

K.R.K.A. said...

Cute pics, what software do you use for your vignettes?

Anonymous said...

oh so sorry about your camera... totally stinks!!!!

thanks for the blog comments :)

godo luck w/ the camera thing

Stephanie Salmon said...

My sister in law is Shellee. She works at the North Orem Family Practice for Dr. Pratt. She also used to work at MountainStar Blood Services before that. She is my absolute FAVORITE sister-in-law. Such a sweetheart!! Does any of that ring a bell?