Friday, December 31, 2010

My life according to Celine Dion

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. Re-post as "my life according to (artist name)"

Pick your Artist: Celine Dion

Are you Male or Female:  A Natural Woman

Describe Yourself: Taking Chances

How do you feel: Another Year has gone by

Describe where you currently live:  I hate you then I love you

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: River Deep Mountain High

Your Favorite pastime:  Brahms Lullaby

Your Favorite form of Transportation:  Fly

Your Best Friend is:  Right in front of you

You and your best friends are: The Prayer

What's the weather like:  Rain Tax *It is so COLD*

Favorite Time of Day:  A New Day Has Come

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:   Love is on the Way

Name your Superhero/Villain alter ego:   Ava Maria *I cant find any other name*

What is life to you: The Greatest Reward

Describe your current boy/girl situation: Because you Loved  me

What is the best advice you have to give:  Tell Him

Thought for the day:  Love Can Move Mountains

How would you like to die?  Fade Away

What is your greatest fear:  All by myself

My soul's present condition:  I surrender 

My motto: Call the Man (like our heavenly Father)

How you feel about your family:  These are the special times

No comments: