Thursday, December 30, 2010

Worst Mom Ever Award Goes to....

ME!  I didnt take any photos of Christmas at all.  I missed my nieces birthday yesterday and my kids are not happy with me.  I thought it was today.  I even have everything I needed for her party too.  I would go visit but the roads are horrible.  And the cold air is just waiting to aggravate my plursay.  Anyways so this is what you get.  IF anyone who reads this did get photos of my kids at Christmas would you please either send me an email or a CD!  I will pay you for the CD if needed.  let me know thanks
Karla

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry you mixed up the days! We really missed your kiddies--but the weather was horrible yesterday as well, especially after the party, so I was kind of glad you hadn't come up--I would have worried about you getting home.

I have lots of pics of your kids at Christmas and Christmas Eve, so I'll make you a CD.

PS: You are a GREAT mom!!!

Hollsters said...

Your an AWESOME mom Karla! You have it better than I do today!