Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
1. I love tomato's
2. I can read a book with 200 pages in 3 hours (If I really like the book)
3. I have this thing with shaving my legs. I HATE doing it. LOL so if you see me with hairy legs I am sorry.
4. I LOVE to read about people I know.
5. I enjoy Facebook Family Feud a little to much.
6. I love to take long walks and think about how much I LOVE my life.
7. I have pain 24 hours a day in my tummy. And they dont know what is wrong. Rude, I think they need to figure it out so I can enjoy the rest of my adult life.
8. I want to serve a mission with Seth when I am older and all my kids are grown.
9. I have a very high pain tolerance.
10. My friends are those who love me back.
11. I love to eat!
12. I can sing! (well I think so)
13. I cry every time I hear the song "somewhere over the rainbow"
14. I want to sing at a funeral of someone I love. Just so I can overcome my fear of dying. (I know its weird but I want to do it)
15. I can pick up lots of things with my toes. I mean A LOT of things.
5 comments:
HAHAHHAAAAA!!! So what do you usually pick up with your toes? Melons? So funny! Sorry about the stomach pain though, that's no fun at all. Have you tried going to a different dr about it yet? You really should, sometimes you just need a fresh perspective to get things figured out. Good luck!
Have you tried going to a quack? LOL. No but really there is this doctor by us that does chiropractor (sp??) stuff. And he is also really good at getting your stomach to stop hurting. Worked for two girls in my ward. Ive been thinking about taking Jentry there. http://ohanachiropractor.com/
Have you tried going to a quack? LOL. No but really there is this doctor by us that does chiropractor (sp??) stuff. And he is also really good at getting your stomach to stop hurting. Worked for two girls in my ward. Ive been thinking about taking Jentry there. http://ohanachiropractor.com/
I LOVE when people write these lists. You learn so many fun things about them. Sorry about your stomach. Good luck getting it figured out! I have a holistic guy you can go to, I've never tried him, but plan to sometime in the near future.
I pick up things with my toes too. It's amazing what you can do when your hands are full with kids. :)
Post a Comment