Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Halloween and day 22

I know its not Halloween yet But I wanted to put this picture on here then I will post it on the top of my Header till Halloween. But its toooo cute not to share.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Dear Body,
I decided that you and I do not get along at all. I want to exercise and get fit again. To be able to hike the Y and play with my children without feeling like a bowl of jello.
You hurt me and make me feel like I am going to vomit everytime I try to do anything at all. Its not fair and I decided that you need to get better. I will make you a deal. IF you get better I promise not to over work you. And to get us into a shape where we can run and hike without feeling winded or tired after a mile. Please. That is all
Love your Host
Karla

No comments: