Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
My children. I know you cant really see them... Oh and Ava is in this photo. But I love my children. They are the most important thing next to Seth that I have to have and would just cry and cry if I ever lost them.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse? LOL I don't own a purse. Yes I know. I have owned wallets and diaper bags. But never in my 30 years of life have I ever owned one. SO In my wallet there are stamps, some cash, my debit card, my Insurance cards, Library card and um.....oh and some receipts.
2 comments:
That is a cute pic of the kids!
That is one of the very few things we don't have in common. I LOVE purses! When I buy a new purse,it's like Christmas! :)
Cute picture of the kids. What a cute family you have! I also really like the Halloween picture on the top of your blog.
I also loved your pictures of flowers a few posts ago (I am a little behind on blogs...)
Post a Comment