Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to. I have never really traveled. But there is one place I have gone to more then once and I love it. Bear Lake in Idaho.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
*Lost 40 Lbs
*I can no longer enjoy Ice cream due to Lactose intolerance
*I can no longer eat Gluten that means my own home made bread.
*I have overcome many things in the past year especially letting people help me when I need it. Even clean my messy house. (yes my house gets messy)
*I have two new nieces and One more on the way.
*I have only one child at home. During school hours.
*I grow closer to my goals of being a better mom everyday.
3 comments:
Good for you for being a better mom every day and working so hard at improving.
Yay for the weight loss and mommy goal!!
Boo for no more ice cream. :(
Great reflection time :) and what will this year bring?
Post a Comment