I have been up to Wedding stuff all MONTH. My sister Cora got married on Friday the 20th. I did her engagement photos in July and then her Bridals in Aug. It has been crazy because I have helped my mom with dresses... just a tiny bit.
I have also been engrossed with my children since they will be going to school on Tuesday! Uh hem nope not excited at all *doing little happy dance*
This past week though has been the weirdest yet the most spiritual weeks ever. Well ok lets start on Friday the 13th. I know, I know most of you think "AHHHHHHHHHH not the Friday the 13!" But really I LOVE it. IT is actually MY Lucky day. It was good for the most part and my Sister got her endowments that night in the Oqurrih Mountian Temple.

It was really neat. The spirit was so strong and I just LOVE when my whole family is dressed in White and waiting for them to come. It was just amazing. Just saying it was just Really a moment that you had to be there.
Then Seth and I went to JCW's for dinner. If you have never been... Uh you better go because they make really nummy food.
Sunday was a really turn of emotions. My Best Friends brother died. I was heart broken for her. So much for my relaxing week before the wedding. I felt that she really shouldn't be alone so I went and saw her Monday then I told her to come hang out with me on Tuesday. Monday night at 11pm my little sister called me to remind me that I was going to do photos... Uh yeah that... ok sure. SO I was busy from 9 am till 4 pm. Then Seth had asked me to make cookies. I made PB bars. Which were a HIT. (thanks Mary)
Then Came home and crashed. Wed wasn't better. I had a double appointment day. One was in Bountiful for Ethan at 11 15 then Tru's Dr's apt at 2 in Provo. Yyyyyyyyyeah I know. S T U P I D! Anyways............. back to reality here. Not only did I make it to both of the appointments I also got pulled over. But let off with a warning. Then my breaks were making a HORRIFIC sound. So Seth stayed home From Thursday till Today (Sunday) fixing it. Well not Sunday nor Friday for that matter.
Then Friday my sister Got married in Salt Lake City Temple. It was HOT and they were 40 min behind all of the sealing. WOW can I tell you that it was LONG!
Here are some photos from the temple. I didnt take alot of photos. I was tired My emotions were being totally drained and Aunt Flow came to visit me too. It was so fun. ;) 
Cora and her new Hubby and In Law's
Cora and her new Hubby and In Law's
The reception was at our (seth and I) old stake center. It was truly beautiful and Kudo's to the catering company. *Wedding dreamers* They were amazing. And sorry for the lack of photos. I seriously was not feeling good at all. So here are some of my favorites.
All the grandkids. My mom made all of our dresses. When I get a decent photo I shall share it. LOL
All the grandkids. My mom made all of our dresses. When I get a decent photo I shall share it. LOL
Can I just say YAY he didnt shove it in her face. I love when they are nice to eachother. It just makes me happy.
Then On Saturday I went to the funeral for my BFF"s brother. I sang and I did ok. I didnt cry and I know its because I had the spirit with me. Now I DID bawl like a little baby after My song but I am so glad I made it through it without crying to much. Whew talk about a week right. Well that wasnt all. I also sang in church on Sunday. And went out to my In Laws for our family Party. Yeah, tell me about it. CRAZY!
Well I hope your week was less eventful then mine. It was really crazy.
4 comments:
yes, go with 1.--you have been busy ;)
Thanks for the homemade bread btw!
Whoa! I can't believe you're still standing after all of that. This makes me realize that my uneventful week was a blessing. You amaze me!
How fun to see the wedding pictures. I especially love the one of all the kids dressed up. They look so darling. It makes me so excited for someday when I get married--23+ little kids in matching clothes. It will be so fun! I'm glad you survived all the wedding craziness!
What fun photos!
Post a Comment