Nothing. Really it doesn't. I was sitting in the temple with my family doing some work. And I got to sit next to my Grandmother/ best friend. I grabbed her hand and held it. I felt this overwhelming love for her. Then it hit me. She is getting old in this earthly body. Her skin is soft and nearly see through. Her face shows years of work, pain, and loss. She isn't the young vibrant person I see in all the photos of her younger years.
Tears filled my eyes. I couldn't see. Then another thought hit me. "Age? What is age to our Heavenly Father? Nothing. There is no age" I was so happy to know that when I die that we will all be perfect. No age, No sorrow, No pain, No one lost. (well as long as they are worthy there is no loss)
I was happy. I then looked at her again. Yes she was old in physical sense. But she was YOUNG in all other aspects. She is easy to talk to when she can hear you. *Sigh* I just love my grandmother. I love both of them. But for some strange reason I LOVE my Grandma Rusch. LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Truly I do.
Anyways just thought I would share that little thought with you.
:D
1 comment:
You make me cry...in a good way. Thanks for sharing. Its a good reminder.
Post a Comment