Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In awesome wonder

I live in such a beautiful state. Really I do. There is always some kind of really extreme weather, or sunset. Really its been really neat the past few days. I really wish I would have gotten a photo of the really neat sunset on Sunday where everything was ORANGE! Anyways I hope you enjoy some of the following pictures.
Logan with his little project he made.


Tru just being Tru.

Another picture.

Another one

OK and another... can you blame me?

Danni was in a really bad mood on Monday. She kept saying she was NOT tired.


I think she was. LOL

3 comments:

Angie Page said...

Beautiful! Oh, I love that sunset light.

Laus said...

I love when kids tell you how they are not feeling or acting one way and they most certainly are.

ems said...

I love sunsets too! Great pics!

Matthew always tells me he's not tired and gets really bugged when I tell him he is. It's kind of cute sometimes. :)