Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Gravy


Ok so today I turn 30! LOL I am actually really happy about this. I now feel like a genuine "grown up" what ever that means.
Today was actually pretty craptacular. Kids fought all day. Ethan was not being his best self. Danni got lipstick over EVERYTHING in her room. Logan is on a new medication that makes him kind of hard to live with till we get the right dose. But Tru wasnt so bad.
Seth forgot it was my birthday till Face book told him. BUT I did enjoy all the Birthday wishes from everyone. It was great.
Then I also got to do a photo shoot with a friend of mine's family. It was fun. I feel like I didnt do a good job though. I think I might have to stick with small families. Big ones are just not my thing. LOL
I am glad that I can finally post the picture of Savannah that I have been dying to post. SO for my birthday that is what I am going to do. Even though it is now officially the 30th I shall post if for MY Birthday!

2 comments:

Laus said...

Karla!!! I should have known but I didn't keep it in mind that your birthday is while my parents are in town...so SORRY that I didn't even say anything today when you picked Ava & me up. Seriously, if you need to separate the older two while Logan's adjusting to the meds...drop one off with me.
Also, Seth absolutely needs to take you out tonight without the kids!
Happy 30 Years!

Sabine Berlin said...

Hope you had a great day!