Saturday, July 10, 2010

My eye

I have been really touched by all the beauty I find daily. I mean its every where. In the sky, home, life, car, walks and etc. I love love what I see. I am hoping that someday I will have a studio. A small one in my basement. I enjoy what I see and I would love to help others take it home with them.
I am most happy when I am out photographing things. I get all goofy and excited when I get to go out and capture the beauty I see.
Even if it is non living things. I enjoy taking photos of old buildings, flowers, rocks, and things that just look really neat at that point.
I go on photo walks. Where I will take my camera and take photos of things I see. Sometimes I don't see anything that really intrigues me so I dont photograph anything.
But then there are times when I do see something and I take a million photos of things around it.
I just hope that as I get older my eyes and ears are the last to go. LOL my body is already falling apart... well not apart but they are defiantly getting "old"

1 comment:

Flee said...

you're not getting old. If you are, that means that I am too. Dave is getting old, that's for sure! I call him a crotchety old man. (he really is ;)

It would be a hard thing to lose the gift of sight. It really is awesome to be able to see the world around us. (sorry, that sounds way cheesy. still, it's true)