Questions:
1. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
2. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
3. If you were a character in a book, who would you choose to be?
4. What is one food you could never give up?
5. What is one food you never want to eat again?
Answers:
1. I would be a Kola. Because I could eat all day and sleep. Plus I would be uber darling.
2. I would want to be able to control moods. (you know like Jasper) Then I would have a totally calm house.
3. I would want to be Anne of Green Gables. Because she has a spunk about her. I like that.
4. CHOCOLATE! LOL I shouldn't eat it. But I still do. :D
5. Lima Beans. They are NASTY!
4 comments:
Fun! None of us should really eat chocolate, but a lot of us still do. :)
I'll just take your word for it on the lima beans.
It is possible to give up chocolate but not very much fun. You have to really, REALLY want to lose weight to go to that extreme.
Love Loves,
Mither
Fun! My superpower would be to clean the house with my mind while doing the million of other things I have to do each day!
Post a Comment