Questions:
1. What is your favorite dish to make?
2. How long does it take you to shower on a normal given day?
3. Have you ever done a sport you really loved?
4. How many Family members do you have all together?
5. Do you make your bed daily?
Answers:
1. I love to make Roast with Carrots, Taters and onions. It's so good!
2. It usually takes me 5 to 10 min. Seriously I just like to get it done.
3. I did swimming in High School. I loved it. We would practice up to 4 hours a day. LOVED IT!
4. I have 6 in my home. Then there is 22 on my side and then there will be by December 40 on my hubbies side. CRAZY huh!
5. I do make my bed daily. Well MOST days.
1 comment:
I love the thought provoking questions - things I would likely never ask you but fun to know :)
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment