Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth

So this weekend was CRAZY! We just had lots to do. We had date night on Friday. Then I went to see Eclipse with Stace. It was the best of all three.
Then I went to my nephew's baptism on Saturday with my whole family who in case no one noticed were kind of being a pain. Then we came home cleaned some more of our stuff then headed to the Smoot Building at BYU. We placed blankets to where we were going to sit then walked to the creamery and ate dinner. BTW the best burgers. I couldnt eat their bread but OH MY GOODNESS I just LOVE their burgers. Then we walked about BYU campus and enjoyed the art outside and talked to the kids about BYU and somethings we knew.
Then we sat down and read books and talked till the Jets flew over. (which is the best part) Danni LOVED them. She has never been to BYU when they were doing stadium. I think it will have to be "OUR" holiday where we spend it as a family. It was way fun and we had lots of fun. The sunset was AWESOME! I love sunsets with all of the different colors.

Then came home and slept till 9 10 oops rushed to church and came home and rested for the rest of the day.
Monday we went to my parents house and enjoyed doing FHE with them. We had a BBQ and games while we waited for the sun to go down. We also had the Lau family come and dine with us.
ish Ava would have been able to stay longer.
b

Seth was like a little boy with the fireworks.

We bought some and he was very "selfish" with them. LOL He was just excited not to have to share lighting the fireworks.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you had fun. We sure missed you guys! I love going to BYU as well, but I also love our tradition of olympics and fireworks at Mom and Dads. I wish I could do both...And, wasn't that a spectacular sunset?! I loved your picture of it. One question--our whole family was being a pain at the baptism? I didn't quite get that part... :)

Stacey said...

Jenn - I think Karla meant her kids were being a pain...unless she is calling you out on her blog. ;)

Eclipse ruled,it was definitely the best one yet!

Fun times! I love seeing the pics and the sunset was way beauty!

Jenn said...

Oh good--I'm glad it wasn't us! I didn't notice anything with your kids, so no worries there. In fact, Ethan was so cute sitting on the row with us with all the nieces. I'm sorry they were being a pain!

Stace, I liked what you said about Karla calling me out. :)

Laus said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for letting us join you on Monday!

Maybe next time Ava will last the night :)