Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SLC and Joseph Smith

Salt Lake City Temple
I think it is so pretty. There is so much spirit there even on the grounds next to it. I find it interesting that so many people come here year after year and some still dis like the church. It makes my heart aches. I just hope that they can some day find it in their hearts to just leave us alone and know that we are of Christan faith.


During Lunch with Jen. We enjoyed the fragrance and beauty of all of the flowers.
I just LOVE flowers. They bring me such joy.





The flower above I am not sure what it is. But I find it beautiful.

Below is a picture of us right before the movie in the Legacy Theater in SLC.
If you ever want to watch something about Joseph Smith you should go here.
It really is one of the most beautiful motion pictures. And its free.


They have this new display in the South Visitor Center in SLC. It shows what is inside the SLC temple. It is really neat to see all that work. It looks like the real thing. Really really neat. If you ever have a chance go see that too.


3 comments:

Laus said...

I love the display of the inside of the temple at the visitor's center. I think it's the coolest thing the church has done there...well at least one of the coolest.

Angie Page said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! And that temple miniature is cool too. I didn't know they have that.

alisonwonderland said...

Gorgeous photos of the temple and flowers! They lifted my spirits!