
The flowers that almost always welcome us to the "homestead" My grandparents have a house in Fillmore UT. The weather was nice. A little windy at times but it was perfect. We really enjoyed all the time we have spent there.

The theme for this year was "Christmas in June" It was fun. Kids had stockings and made gingerbread houses. They ate LOTS of candy and it was insane.

Pie throwing. TO show our daddies how much we love them we threw cream pies at them. Seth got most of everyone. It was quite funny because everyone was gathered around Seth. He kept saying "Hey Im not your daddy. He's over there" it was pretty funny.

Mmmmmmmmmmm SUGAR! LOL My cousin's hubby has a brother who rents out machines. It was yummy to have cotton candy and snow cone. Nothing to put everyone to sleep then sugar educed coma's.

The sandbox. When I was little it was there. Then as we got older it turned into a flower garden. Then just less then ten years ago it turned back into a sandbox filled with soft sand. It is so fun for the kids. And it is mostly in the shade so the kids NEVER get to hot. Most of the kids spent most of the day there. Making sand castles and burring treasures.
Next year my sister and my Sisterinlaw are in charge. I think they want me to do the food.... I dont know how I feel about that quiet yet. ;)
3 comments:
It looks like you all had a fun reunion! Love the pics. :)
Yeah, it looks like you had tons of fun!!! Reunions are the best (as long as you like your family :))
FUN! I can hardly wait for the Lau Reunion over the 4th. I'm so glad someone invented such a get together as a Family Reunion :)
Post a Comment