Saturday, June 12, 2010

June

So its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG June. Yes I know its not even over yet. Summer school, strep, allergies and I think I am getting Riosuinuisites again. Seriously people WHY?!? Anyways but the good thing about it is that its cooler then normal. And that I get to spend time with the kids when they want to be around me and I am not a monster mommy.
My sister is getting married in August and I took her engagement photos and I will be doing her Bridals. I am stoked about that one. I have been going walking every-night when the weather permits. With my plursey ??? on the spelling but it is when the lining of your lungs gets inflamed and it hurts like nothing else. Anyways with the weather having its mood swings I can only go out when it is warm. I would rather be chubby then have those episodes. They are NOT fun.
Anyways sorry for no pics. Its just that I have not been in the mood for photos taking.

Oh and June 30th needs to come quicker so my sisters and I can go watch the movie Eclipse. I know some of you dont like it but I am totally excited! Whoot whoot vamps and werewolves! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok whew oh and July 2nd is the Avatar the last airbender is coming out. I am also excited just have to but that in there also.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sorry about all of the issues. :(

Woohoo for Eclipse!!!! 17 more days baby!

Flee said...

Wow. June sounds like it's been a fun month for you guys. Sorry about that.

So, I have to tell you, I'm not as excited to see Eclipse as I was t see the other movies. I've seen some extended clips/scenes from the new movie and I find myself disappointed by how they are portraying the characters. They seem to be completely moving away from the core of who these people are supposed to be! I will want to see the movie for sure, I just hope I'm not super disappointed by how many changes they've made.

Laus said...

Boo for yucky lungs (Steve's having some of those issues) and Boo for Logan's strep but Hooray for your sister's bridals and for you to see Eclipse!

Let's get together some fine June day???