
Anyways so this one is located at 500 North and about 1500 West in Provo. Really really nice park. It has some downsides like a RIVER and a pond. But its beautiful. You feel like you are in the mountains and not in the city. It has BBQ pits in some areas and a playground and BATHROOMS. The restrooms were not open at the time but the park is well taken care of so we will have to see when it gets warmer and the season of parks are open.

And the collage on the top is to cute not to post. This family came with us to the park and my kids just LOVE this little babe. Isn't she just cute. And you cant say that the one picture of Logan and the babe holding hands doesn't just melt your heart.
3 comments:
I love that park for taking pictures!
I love the pictures of Logan with the baby. He is such a sweet boy, especially with babies. I'm so glad we get to see you all tomorrow night!
Great idea to find a new park every week. I just might do the same. It's nice to get out.
Post a Comment