So last night we were able to go to the "Family Night Skate Night" At my kids school last night. It was a lot of fun. I got some funny pictures. I was just about to take one when Logan biffed it. Good thing I didn't get that on the camera. He was Ticked that he fell.
Ethan is a total Womanizer. He was skating all over the place and was very close to holding hands with some. It was awesome.
Truman had to hold my hand the entire time. He was scared because there was so many people. I dont blame him.
Then there is Dannan who was rockin all over the place in her cute little dress and scooter. She was just so cute. People would take a pic and say "See that little girl! She is such a doll" *bowing* yes I know.
Then there was drama. They were all sooooooooooooo HOT we had to leave and eat dinner and get a HUGE glass of water. All of the kids were really red too.
But what can you do. Say no to a free night of skating with the school? I think not.
*Will post pics as soon as the blogger isnt being stupid
5 comments:
Sounds like a blast!
Sounds like a fun family night! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Fun times! Can't wait to see pics!
Glad you had fun! It's always nice to find something fun, free and family friendly!
Cute background!
I loved skating when I was younger. I'll bet your kids just loved it, too. That's an easy Family Night. Total attention to something is rare at most Family Nights.
Post a Comment