Friday, April 16, 2010

30

I know I am not 30 yet. But most of my friends are already or very soon to be. I look back at my life and I think..... Being 30 doesn't make me old. I look at it as becoming an adult. I do know that officially you become one at 21 but I never felt like one.
LOL I still think I am 16 still ready to go, but with kids and married.... I guess I am an adult but I never felt like it. So now I am rearing up for 30. I am totally excited. Every time I say it I get more and more excited. Don't know why.
I am really excited for all of my friends to come over on July 17th (hint hint mark your calendars) I will have a family one on both sides at different times. And I have SIL's (another HINT) who are in charge. :D Since I threw them all awesome parties. Anyways.....
So I am excited. I cant wait and I know its only 3 months away I still feel like its close and I already have a menu, who I am going to invite and all sorts of things. YAY ok now I am going to stop. I just cant wait and OH I wanted to change my background and I only do that when I post something new.
:D

4 comments:

Corilee said...

Let me be the first to say Happy Birthday three months early. :)

You did do a MARVELOUS job on Stacey's birthday. I don't know if she can top that.

Corilee said...

BTW, Is that Seth cleaning a gun while the line below it says reading the scriptures? Too funny :)

I like your new background.

Unknown said...

Mammalee -- his bow was broken so instead of making a new one he just polished up his gun (referring to Nephi, of course.)
Yikes, I gotta go to bed, that was awful. lol

30 is awesome because now I remember how old I am. How lame is it that I've had to think about it before LOL?!

Rachel said...

Love it! you're right 30 is Awesome! I'm looking forward to coming. I'll mark my calendar. :)