Friday night we went to Heber for a Southern Girls night out. It was a blast. We had fun. We first went to this place for dinner. NUMMY! I got their 401 K bob. It was chicken, zucchini, Squash and Bell peppers on a stick. Served with garlic mushrooms and wild rice. I had water to drink.

This picture below is what we ordered from. That bottle is the menu. It is on the back of it. So fun.

Janelle, Jennifer, and Ems. Just some FYI Ems is Obtuse, flat, and likes salad in her water.

Me, (I just look so horrible I hate this pic of me) Melissa, Corilee and Janice.

What Girls eat when Men are not around. ;) No I had some popcorn and strawberries. Nothing else really. But it was all noms.

Corilee resting and the beautiful front room where we spent several hours talking about our hubbies and hubbies to be. We also laughed and had some really good moments in this room. I am so sad that three out of the nine were there. Hope next time we can have all of us there.

The view right after we got there. It was so pretty. Oh and there is a funny story about going up there. I was driving Seth's little escort. It was a nice smooth drive till we got to the bottom of the "10000000 foot drop" road * well according to Jen it was. It was wet and muddy and I had been taught by my dad on how to drive up muddy hills. You never know when you will get stuck. So I told Mel to start going (she was in a jeep with 4 wheel drive). I waited for a few min and I gunned it. I stayed in 1rst gear and made a mistake of going into 2nd. So I backed down and went again. Made a wrong turn then I got back on and made it up there. When I got up there Jen RAN from the car and said "I am not going to ride back with you." She screamed a couple of times on the way up and Janelle and I just laughed. Not in a mean way but in a loving SIL way. Anyways it was fun to have Jen in the car.

Seeing if we could get any reception up there at all. And on my phone there was no connection. But Janelle's tiny compy worked.

This has nothing to do with the rest but I have to say this for Ems and the SIL's
"Girl you got a panty on your head" I know it supposed to say Boy but Hello she is a girl. Obviously
4 comments:
That is a beautiful cabin! Glad you all had fun.
oh geesh - i look like jabba the hutt :( thanks for all your help with making food and cleaning things up. it was a fun night!
's all good Melissa -- my sweater is apparently hiked up to my armpits (ya know, the way Mammalee wears her nightie to bed, LOL).
Karla you do have a little type-o "I am so sad that three out of the nine were there." It's actually sad that 3 of the 9 were NOT there.
Good, good times :D
What a fun thing to do! I'm so glad Seth was well enough you could go and that you had a great time.
Post a Comment