Danni has always been a talker. Just leave it to her to talk your ear off. Here she is at 17 mo old. She would talk and talk and she knew she was cute too.
She really is gorgeous :) She reminds me of the cute little kids in Dr. Suess's books or the ones in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" I was so glad you got your little girl when she was born.
3 comments:
She is sooooo cute. I love it. I cannot beleive how big she is your family is adorable.
So cute!! I found a little video of Brady when he was about that age and it's so funny.
The kids are just growing up too fast! :(
She really is gorgeous :) She reminds me of the cute little kids in Dr. Suess's books or the ones in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
I was so glad you got your little girl when she was born.
Post a Comment