Yesterday was...... crazy. Kids were fighting all day long from the time they woke up till they went to bed. I sent Ethan and Logan to their rooms for the night at 6. They were sassing and being quite rude. Well on the drive home from my mothers house my kids were screaming and telling me that they didnt understand how "hard" life is. I looked at them and said " I have been made fun of alot. I still get made fun of. You dont see me crying and screaming for no reason. I am trying to not loose my temper now" They just looked at me all weird like and were silent for most of the night. Well this morning I get them ready and send them to school. I get home and this is what I found on my nightstand in my bed room.

What a bunch of sweeties. But I still think that their life is far from hard. When I was in elementary school they didnt have the "no bully" thing. I got hit and tripped and made fun of on a daily basis. But I do sympathize and I do call the teachers to look out for this kind of behavior if it goes to far. Now to just think of something fun to do for St. Patties day.
4 comments:
What sweethearts! You are one awesome mom!
holy freaking cute! Doesn't that just warm your heart?!
Aww,that is really sweet! You must be doing something right. ;)
that is the cutest letter ever!
Post a Comment